Discover the blue ocean through the best kite surf schools in Mauritius. It’s an exclusive experience tailored to each client. We will drive you to the most beautiful kite surfing sites of Mauritius for an unforgettable moment…Le Morne, Poste Lafayette and Anse la Raie.
- 3 sessions in 3 half days
- Beforehand a session on land for theoretical courses, the approach to equipment and security
- Quality instructor with kitesurfing training and certification
- Rental of equipment
- In private villas with free access to the hotel swimming pools and fitness (max. 6 persons per villa).
- Villas with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a WC, barbecue, Wifi
- 3 rooms for 2 persons, one with private bathroom. Single beds or double beds of your choice, bath towels
- Choice of rooms by order of reservation (first-come, first-served)
- Families with children welcome. To participate in the courses, the minimum age is 16 years (with parental consent if coming alone)
- Half board during the 7 days.
- Our cook makes you discover local dishes every day
- Beverages included with meals (except alcohol)
- One of the dinners will be a barbecue organized by the local team one evening during your week.
- Transfers from the airport to your accommodation and back
- Transport on kitesurfing spots included
If you would like to discover other activities in Mauritius our local team also offers other activities for an extra charge:
- Visit of the capital
- Catamaran excursions
- Spa and Massage
- Visits and excursions of the most beautiful sites of the Island, Walk with the lions
- Quad safari
- Parachute jump
- For children from 16 years old who come with their parents to take lessons, the price will be the same.
- For all children under 16 years old, who are not taking a course, do not hesitate to contact vacancesmaurice.ch directly for the proposed rates and activities (a small extra bed can be added in the parental room for children under 4 years old).
Validity of the offer
- Stay 7 days/6 nights from Sunday to Saturday.
- Valid for one year from date of purchase
- Exclusion Dates: December 20, 2018 to January 4, 2019