Kite Surfing Tour
6 nights/7 days
*as from CHF 2990.- per person
Ride Mauritius differently
* As from CHF 2990.- per person
No. of participants: as from 2
Our price includes
International flight in economy class
Free transfers from airport to your apartment
Accommodation with half-board formula (1 breakfast and 1 meal)
3 x 4hr of kite lessons
3 sessions at sea from a boat and beforehand a session on land for the theoretical courses, the approach of the equipment and the handling of the sail
Quality instructor with kite training
Rental of kite equipment included (wetsuits, kite, harness, jacket, helmet, liability insurance …)
Personal expenses, meals and drinks not included
Cancellation and repatriation insurance for your luggage
Document charges and payment done by your credit card
Children under 2 years old have no fees to pay, that is, flight and packages
Children between 2 and 12 years pay only 50% of the package except on flights
Discover the blue ocean through the best kite surf schools in Mauritius. It’s an exclusive experience tailored to each client. We will drive you to the most beautiful kite surfing sites of Mauritius for an unforgettable moment…Le Morne, Poste Lafayette and Anse la Raie. The courses
- 3 sessions in 3 half days
- Beforehand a session on land for theoretical courses, the approach to equipment and security
- Quality instructor with kitesurfing training and certification
- Rental of equipment
- In private villas with free access to the hotel swimming pools and fitness (max. 6 persons per villa).
- Villas with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a WC, barbecue, Wifi
- 3 rooms for 2 persons, one with private bathroom. Single beds or double beds of your choice, bath towels
- Choice of rooms by order of reservation (first-come, first-served)
- Families with children welcome. To participate in the courses, the minimum age is 16 years (with parental consent if coming alone)
- Half board during the 7 days.
- Our cook makes you discover local dishes every day
- Beverages included with meals (except alcohol)
- One of the dinners will be a barbecue organized by the local team one evening during your week.
- Transfers from the airport to your accommodation and back
- Transport on kitesurfing spots included
Ancillary activities If you would like to discover other activities in Mauritius our local team also offers other activities for an extra charge:
- Visit of the capital
- Catamaran excursions
- Spa and Massage
- Visits and excursions of the most beautiful sites of the Island, Walk with the lions
- Quad safari
- Parachute jump
- For children from 16 years old who come with their parents to take lessons, the price will be the same.
- For all children under 16 years old, who are not taking a course, do not hesitate to contact vacancesmaurice.ch directly for the proposed rates and activities (a small extra bed can be added in the parental room for children under 4 years old).
Validity of the offer
- Stay 7 days/6 nights from Sunday to Saturday.
- Valid for one year from date of purchase
- Exclusion Dates: December 20 to January 4