Welcome to Frequently asked questions!
1. Your contact persons before departure
The contact details will be provided to you before your departure.
2. Problem in receiving mails
If you do not receive our emails within 48 hours, please check first in your “Spam” or “Junk Mail” box.
You can write us directly at our email add: email@example.com
3. Booking modification and cancellation
You receive a confirmation email from us after each modification request to notify you that it has been taken into consideration, then an email will be sent to inform you if your request has been accepted or not. If you have already received travel documents, they will be returned to you upon confirmation of the change.
Please note that the costs incurred in the event of cancellation of the booking are as follows:
- 100% on flights
- 50% on packages
4. Advice and useful links before your departure
Do you need advice to prepare your stay? You want to know the administrative formalities (need or not of a visa).
Useful links before your departure:
- Travel advice: https://www.eda.admin.ch/eda/fr/dfae/representations-et-conseils-aux-voyageurs/maurice/conseils-voyageurs-maurice.html (not available in English)
- Practical info on Mauritius: http://www.mauritius.net/general_info/pracinfo.php
- Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority: https://www.tourism-mauritius.mu/en-uk